Thursday, October 02, 2008

Role Playing

Yesterday, I went to Thomas' house to play, there were his brother, Wai Yuen, and Jian Nan, who looked like a beggar because of his long and messy hair. So we played dota there and Thomas' xbox 360, it was a typical scene like on any day when we were still in secondary school. Wai Yuen and I would be making fun of Jian Nan non-stop, and the 2 of them would be quarelling with a friendly tone, pointing out each other's weaknesses

The 4 of us were just jokers. It's been a long time since I had an "accomplice" to create laughter with me together. In my current class in SP, I'm always the one making people laugh in class, so I'll have to brainstorm what to say every now and then to keep the place joyful, but that's the role I play in class, so I'll continue anyway

Sometimes, it's just so hard to be a humourous person, you have to ensure you don't offend people in the process of doing so, although it's inevitible at times through my experience. Nevertheless, I'll still be who I am, I believe I'm born to be amsuing and comical and it's my responsibility to make people around me laugh

My class is having a chalet plus bbq today but the joker would not be going, do enjoy yourselves guys, and Melvin and Qing Xiong, do update your blogs with pictures at there ok?

Lunchtime is approaching, 30 more minutes of endurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...