Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Warehouse "Sale"

Today I went to the Nike Warehouse Sale at my school, it's the first day of it

I walked around the place for less than 10 minutes

Why so fast? Because there's nothing really "warehouse" there, the shoes are so expensive, like 60 plus, and I don't think you can bargain there. Everything else also don't come cheap, there are too many to list here so I shall not waste time typing and you can save some time reading

Actually I've have come across lots of these kinds of sales, they make the advertisements on newspapers so appealing but the real thing is just not what you expected

But this is human nature, we want to make everything look good to attract others right? So you can't blame them for making you waste time(and maybe money) go down there to walk for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...