Monday, October 06, 2008

Something Fishy

Yeah, I've got 3 new guppies to add to the 10 odd ones in my house(to be exact, it should be outside my house, as they are kept at the corridor). They look so cool, one has a light blue body with a fiery red tail, the other is an authentic black tail with golden fins and the last one is a butterfly tail with curvy patterns on it's body

Guppies just look so beautiful when you place different kinds of them together, they look much better than discus fishes, which will only hide shyly if you put your head too close to the tank. According to my past experience of keeping various types of fishes as pets, guppies and flower horns are the only two types that are amiable to humans and are my favourites as well

Actually I think my favourite animal is fish after all, they look quite pleasing swimming in the water for people to admire. These aquatic vertebrates with gills, fins and typically an elongated body covered with scales are just so wonderful to have as pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...