Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 day update

I am here to update. I can see the smile in your heart while you finally get to see this after like four daysor so? So where should I start first? On Monday and Tuesday, I was on course. I attended my two day Customs permit declaration training from morning all the way till the late afternoon. So it is basically all about the import and export of goods to and from Singapore whether it is by land, sea or air

Then back on Monday, the class was discussing about country codes. For example Singapore is sg, Malaysia is my etc. Then out of nowhere came the Great Britian question and we were all discussing what does Great Britian actually consists of England, Scotland and Wales. I told Clifford that Wales is a country itself since there is a Wales national team in football(that has Craig Bellamy, Aaron Ramsey etc). He did not believe me so the internet was there for us to check it out and I am right of course

But that was not the end of the story because next was United Kingdom. It made us quite confused at the end anyway and we went back to reality by continuing the class. By the way, I just discovered on Monday something which I have always wanted to know for so many years. The smallest country in the world is Vatican City with a miserable population of only 900? Anyone knows the second smallest? I think Singapore is far bigger than it in terms of population and size

Geography aside, I can say I learnt pretty much new things for the past two days. The second day was similar to the first but I had a better understanding overall by then. Then on the bus to Ghim Moh. I took a photo of my Fillipino kaibigan, Wyndell catching a wink but I have problems uploading it

Seth told me he regretted not betting but I told him helped him this time because I did and as expected, we spent the rest of the journey analysing that big match on Saturday. Well, so what does 1:4 mean? It means 14 March, the day of conquering, it's that simple

Let's move on to today. It is quite a stupid day in a nutshell with like everyone and everything "against" me. I was at nus for lunch and the midday topic was on Singapore male celebrities courtesy of Alvin who said lots of ba gua things which I just listened from one ear and out it goes from the other. So if you thought I was going to share some juicy news, I guess you will have to be dissappointed and I also better not write it here on the world wide web as I do not want to get sued

That's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...