Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Comical conversation

I was talking with this guy on the line in the afternoon today and here's roughly how the comical conversation went about...

He is known as Yong for your information

Yong: hello
Me: erhem?
Yong: eh, ask you ah
Me: ok?
Yong: I want to buy some DVDs from Japan and bring in here to Singapore hor, will the checkpoint officer open up the plastics wrapper and check?
Me: alright, this one right..
Yong: because hor, I want them to be in good condition so that's why don't want to open
Me: ok this one you will have to ask customs their side there
Yong: huh? oh ok
Me: just to check, are you a tradenet user?
Yong: what is tradenet? is it if I subscribe to tradenet, then they won't open up my dvd?
Me:...

and the conversation goes on with me continuing to explain

Later when I asked Linda who spoke to him about this issue, we both laughed like there was no ending because this Yong guy is really funny

Only one word(words)can be used to describe this. Although I dislike using it and look down on people who use it frequently when blogging or on MSN, I have to say it here

It's LOL. The universal word which many of your boring/dull friends use as a reaction/reply if they don't know how to express themselves when socializing/communicating with others

Is anybody gamed to lol with me here? lols...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...