Sunday, March 08, 2009

Flea market

Today went to the flea market near Rochor Road in the morning to check out the bicycles there. I don't know how you call it in English but the place is known as jie shuang qiao in Mandarin. The place is full of Chinese and Malay ah bengs with outstanding hairstyles and tatoos all over their bodies, foreign Indian workers, old uncles and of course second hand goods. The bicycles are all cmi. If I had to really pick one, I think only one out of the twenty odd I saw can be considered. Then went to a coffee shop at Jalan Beseh to try the famous laksa there. The taste was normal only I think. That's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...