Sunday, March 01, 2009

1 March

What did I do today? Nothing interesting really. I saw 陈建彬 at Chinatown hawker centre during lunchtime. he was with a lady and a man sitting together at a table eating. I think not many people noticed him and I only recognized him after sitting at my table for more than five minutes. He was a few metres away from me wearing the typical white colour uncle T-shirt. That is why he blended in so well among the crowd of mostly fifty years old and above people. The noodles I had for lunch is CMI, don't understand why so many people queue for more than 20 minutes just to savour it

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...