Wednesday, March 04, 2009

3 day update

Hi all, I'm back to update

Monday can only be described with six words. Morning super boring, afternoon super busy. Which all equals to at night super tired. One more thing, my legs are all numb because the seating area was so small that I could not even stretch my legs straight

Tuesday was a rather cold day because I spent more than half of the day in air con places. Just to elaborate, the temperature was super low like the electricity for the air con was free. I felt I was like some frozen chicken imported from overseas in the aeroplane

Today is considered more "normal" because my timetable is balanced quite evenly. Went to Clementi hawker centre for lunch with my usual clique, all of them older than me by quite a number of years, and did not know what to eat as I am bored with the stalls there after more than a decade of living there

Now that I have updated my blog, it's time I go update my pet in Pet Society. She is starving, again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...