Thursday, March 05, 2009

Release of A levels

Tomorrow is the day ex JC students who just graduated last year are waiting for. The results of their dreaded A-Level examinations will be released. The day when laughter, sadness, disappointment and all other emotions fill up the school hall. The day when almost everyone could not have a good night's rest the night before. The day when when old classmates reunite with happy faces but are actually nervous deep down in their hearts

The horrifying experience of getting back their results of a big examination haunt these students again(after their O level one). The release of the A levels! OMG!

*screaming hysterically*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait a minute. What has it got to do with me in the first place? I'm not from JC let alone the A levels. But I would still like to wish all students good luck although I know I be putting more stress on you all. Good luck to my friends, Kah Kian, Wei Ying, Gerlyn, Kai Lin and did I miss out anyone?

*screaming hysterically* again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...