Thursday, January 07, 2010

7 Jan

For the past two days, I got pawned by the stall owners from the foodcourts in my school

Yesterday I ordered a plate of chicken rice and gave the uncle a fifty dollar note. That was the only note I had in my wallet anyway. I think he was not too pleased but did not show it in his facial expression. He returned me the forty-plus change which includes ten and two dollar notes

When I took the notes out from my wallet at night, they were all so oily. My hands and wallet all became greasy from those slimy notes. Disgusting right? The uncle must have had decided to take his revenge by returning me these notes. Seriously, I feel like throwing them away. Sibeh gross

As for today I ordered wanton mee from the newly opened stall which seem to be the only stall in the foodcourt that has nobody patronising it. I pitied them and sympathy got the better of me. I requested for extra noodle with the auntie

I gave her a ten dollar note, one of those greasy ones which I got from the chicken rice, and she returned me 4 two dollar notes. Although I know that extra noodles should cost an extra fifty cents, I decided to act blur. Then the auntie told me "yours got add noodle right? must pay extra fifty cents" so I gave it to her

Extra my head. The noodles where got extra? No change at all. I got scammed man. I was so stupid, I should have just told her that there was no "add" at all and ask her to return me back the fifty cents. Stupid noodle stall. I curse you close down in one month's time, get fined by NEA for poor hygiene and make an overall loss in your business

I'm done with ranting. Iran defeated Singapore 3:1 last night and I lost three dollars to Melvin. Ok here's another rant

Sighs...Avramovic should just get the sack and replace him with me. You see? Avramovic sticked with his own stupid tactics from the start before making some changes midway through the match in an attempt to turn the tables around. The tactics which he changed to were similar to mine

Might as well employ me as the coach, at least I can get the right tactics right from the start of the match. Most importantly, I am a true blue Singaporean with a pink IC

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...