Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ok I am going to update about my life now to satisfy you kaypoh people. Actually, there isn't really anything exciting to talk about too. Don't blame me for giving this reason. Take a look at Mediacorp, they are broadcasting foreign shows from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea every now and then. Why? It is because they also have no idea what programmes to produce except food and lifestyle

Anyway, do continue to visit this blog because some of my very very very interesting/sarcastic posts will be coming really really really soon. And to satisfy all of you really kaypoh readers (you can stop here if you think you're not kaypoh), I shall give a sneak preview

Handicapped toilets. Sounds dull and impossible to write something interesting about them? I will prove you wrong. Also, there will be more boomz content in this blog as I indirectly backstab more people whom I know to create the needed atmosphere. There will also be a once a week post where I comment or rather take a dig on the different kinds of blogs of people like your friends

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...