Monday, January 18, 2010

Pool or Piano

Should I learn to play pool or the piano?

If I learn pool, I might get addicted to it and sacrifice my beloved basketball and football for it. If I learn the piano, I might end up being a philosopher and lose the sanguine side of myself

Well, if I play pool, I can get to socialize with more people especially the fun kind of people. These group of people tend to be more independent compared to their peers. I do not mean that people who know how to play the sport are independent. Wait, is pool even considered a sport?

Sports like pool and bowling tests you more on your accuracy than your speed and movement. You can easily win over an on-looker's heart if you perform some swift and deft moves whether it is eight-ball, nine ball or straight

Holding a standard 58.5 inches cue with both hands, bending over the table and closing one eye to take a shot, and make sure you shoot it in. Doesn't it look so erm, you know, cool?

On to the piano. Is eighteen years old a bit to late/old to learn it? I mean, take a look at Yamaha or other music centres. The students there are usually primary school kids who only know about WII

If I were to step into a class, will I look strange? But, playing the piano is also such a cool thing, isn't it?

Maybe I will choose both but I will learn them some other day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...