Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Feb

Today during noon, I saw Daryl, Kevin and the others at Clementi Central and they all had the same question to ask me. When will I be going back? My reply is the same to all of them, soon. Days without school or exams are so dull and boring. Wake up in the morning at 8am, force myself do some exercise, then eat breakfast while watching Primetime Morning on Channel NewsAsia. Then went to check the Inter Milan and Man United match and I was a bit sad with the result because the red devils did not kena thrashed by the Italian giants

Then switched on the computer and login to Facebook as usual only to find out that Pet Society is under maintenance and I cannot see my pet, let alone feed her so I think she is starving now. I will try again later to see if it is ok. So I decided to change direction and play Big 2.5 on Viwawa instead. Won some games and lost quite a lot but those are virtual money anyway so it didn't really bother me as I was just practising my skills

I thought of a sentence today that makes sense. When you have internet connection, you find that you have nothing to do. When you do not have internet connection, you also find that you have nothing to do. Ironic isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...