Thursday, February 19, 2009

Check out the battleground

Today I went to T3A at the other end of the school near Dover to check out the battleground(examination venue). The last exam which separates me from the holidays will be held there at a stupid time of 6pm in the evening next Monday. So stupid right? This means that the dinner timeslot in my daily timetable has to be reshuffled, I am not the type who can tahan hunger. Anyway, the room looks alright in a whole and is rather pleasant. There was a paper pasted outside stating that seat numbers 91 to 135 if I remember correctly

This means that there are 45 seats in there and assuming one row has 5 students, then there will be nine rows. I hope the order begins from the back so that I will have a better chance of sitting behind since my number is considered quite in front between 91 to 135

T3A is just a stone's throw away from Foodcourt 1 which I think is the weirdest foodcourt in SP. The taps there are not the ordinary kind where you press a button or turn a handle or just put your hands there for the sensor to detect. It has a small handle which looks like a ring where you need to turn it. At first, I thought it was those auto kind so I just placed my hands there expecting water to flow out. Then when I saw the guy beside me use it, I felt so malu like an idiot standing there. Then one more problem when turning it off, 9 out of 10 new users will turn it the wrong way and end up splashing even more water in the basin instead of turning it off. Maybe I will take a photo next time to explain it clearer

What else is weird? The positioning of the stalls. This one is too complex to explain in words, if possible, I will show you all a photo of it. Other weird things? There are many birds there, is this considered a weird thing? Well, because I don't see any birds in all the other foodcourts before

Now that I have studied the battleground, it's time to go study the strategy and tactics

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...