Friday, February 06, 2009

My plant

Hi all check out my new plant. It is actually a green bean. I wanted to share it with you all but it slipped of my mind. I had started growing it exactly two weeks ago and it's current nickname is Peter Crouch, the beanpole striker. It is lanky just like the guy himself. If I think of a better name, I will change it



By the way, if you have yet to decide whether to watch 幸福万岁(Love Matters) or 大囍事(The Wedding Game), my suggestion to you is not to watch both of them. Save the $8.50 and use it to spent on the $5.50 KFC meal or what do you call it? It is much more worth it. You can still socialize with your friends while eating it and at least it fills you up. If you watch a movie, this cannot be guranteed. Trade the potato whip for cheese fries. It will costs an additional $1.50 but it is still worth it I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...