Thursday, February 26, 2009

The winner is so obvious

The winner is so obvious!












Pictures taken from www.guardian.co.uk(Don't wanna get sued for plagiarism)

When to school to play soccer with my classmates in the morning. It's been a long time since I last kicked a ball, the previous time I did it was about nine months ago with the same people at the same place. At first, the ball kept screwing off my foot and i ended up shooting off target. This is the evidence that my skills are all rusty already compared to secondary school. Anyway I feel rather tired after playing so I shall stop here

One more thing, i think the feather hat in Pet Society looks very stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...