Monday, February 02, 2009

Puzzled

When I browsed through my previous posts in blogger.com just now, I noticed that there were two comments in the 22/1/2009. Both were on 29/1/2009 at 11.23pm and 11.24pm. The first one was deleted. The shocking thing about this is that the person who commented is someone whom I don't even know. He was kind enough to comment with his blogger account for me to see who he is. His name is called Ephraim and I don't remeber I had any friend with that name, the only thing that we are sort of related is that we are both from Singapore Polytechnic but he graduated in 2002

Here's the link to that post for you to take a look

http://okcute.blogspot.com/2009/01/commendable-service.html

Ephraim, if you are reading this now, please tell me how did you manage to get to this blog and who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...