Friday, February 13, 2009

Political Valentine's Day

RealBlurPolitics® is back after a two week absence and for this week's Valentine's Day special, we will show you different ways of expressing your love for MPs, ministers, government bodies and other related organizations, and how they do it too

To: My favourite MP

There was in me a burning desire
which is to set you on fire
I splashed thinner all over you
and lighted you to your doom

Long time admirer
IMH ward 19

***

Dear Barack Obama

I miss you so much that I have to look at you in the newspapers everyday. When will you ever come to Asia for a world tour concert, oh I mean conference. You really changed me like how you want to change the world. It pains me to see you talking about the financial crisis everyday on TV. Can we ever be together one day? YES, WE CAN!

1 of your epic supporters from the East

***

To :Tmsk Holdings

This is the latest perfume I bought for you, it's called Armani Allgone. Hope it will smell good on you. Kiss goodbye to my money

Pok Kai Shareholder

***

Dearest Wife

Now that you have decided to step down and pass it on to some mining ang moh, shall we go on a holiday this weekend?

Hubby

***

Dearest Hubby

I will only step down at some part of the year later. I guess you are over stressed with work. Did father-in-law pressure you a lot? Don't worry, I will cook your favourite Buddha Jumps Over The Wall Deluxe Edition, it only costs half of your monthly pay

Wife

***

To: DBS

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Now that I'm broke
All thanks to you

Financial Crisis Victim

***

Dear Barisan Nasional

Our love for you is always there for you to feel. It will hold us together and never separate us apart. Even when the opposition came and took us away, we knew that you will return one fine day. We cherish the times we have with you

Your loyal supporters from Perak

***

Dear minister

We seldom talk because we are from different constituencies. Whenever you talk in parliament, I look at you eargerly from my seat. You are so charming when you always have something to say. When it is my turn to talk, I try my best to discuss about matters regarding your ministry. But you will just never look at me and let your minister of state handle it. How can I ever get your attention

Fellow MP a.k.a. colleague a.k.a. admirer

***

To all NS boys or men

If you don't a girlfriend
at least now you have a wife
She just turned 21
so you guard her with your life
She's a brand new model
and she shoots very far
She is made in Singapura
and her name is SAR*

*SAR21 is the new rifle of our country

Minister of Defence

***

And finally from RealBlurPolitics®

yes, it's this poem again

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Our ministers in white
We all love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...