Monday, November 09, 2009

9 Nov

Today was more like a Tanglin day. First thing in the morning before I step into school I met Nicholas. Then about two hours later, met Jian Nan. He was the one who called my name while I was entering the toilet. I felt so touched. He didn't forget about me after all since the fish-eating incident

Then I met Wai Yuen and we had an enjoyable time like talking about the stupid and nonsensical things we did and happened in secondary school. I think we are the only two remaining survivors of the endangered species who still remember their secondary school stuff

Ok time to read newspaper. Ciao

Oh by the way, I've an interesting video to share. Five seconds is all you need to have a laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...