Monday, November 02, 2009

2 Nov

School starts at 8am on Monday which means must wake up early, much to my displeasure. But I will still think positively and come up with ideas like the air is fresher during dawn, can save some electricity on the fan, sleeping too long is not good for the body etc. They do make sense but when the weekend arrives, all these are nonsense to me

Anyway, morning was Photoshop lesson and the teacher made the class play with colour contrasting. The entire lesson was basically about that and she was the first one to leave after class ended.
Then it was Maths tutorial. Judging from the few lessons which I had with her, I can conclude that she is not the best Maths lecturer in SP. Yes, she is gentle and approachable but her technical skills, as in the art of teaching, is still miles behind the first one I had last year

After doing more and more trigo questions during lesson, I felt that I was back in secondary three. Just that the classroom I am in now has air-con and I'm not stuck in the yellow and grey uniform. I don't know why but when I did previous Maths topics like differentiation, probability and the useless permutation, I didn't get that feeling

Did trigonometry had such an impact on my secondary school life? Nope but I don't think so. I believe relative velocity would be a more appropriate answer

In the afternoon, it was drawing lesson. So everyone was just busy drawing and painting in class. Helped Edward in some parts while trying to figure out how to do the exercises. The lecturer said our assignment theme will be Robocup, the international robotics soccer competition. Yeah, SP is the organizer of this event when it comes to Singapore next year so my school will be holding an international event next year. Shiok right?

Ok that's all for today, need to sleep early but I don't have to wake up early for tomorrow anyway. The air is fresher? Nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...