Thursday, November 05, 2009

Movie Confusion

Recently, there are many new movies in town which might cause confusion among movie-goers. Here's an imaginary scene which I thought about while trying to fall asleep last night

Person A walks to Person B

A: hi, do you know where should I queue for the MJ show?

B(pointing to the right): This is it

A; yes, that's the movie!

B: ya so this is it

A: huh? so do you know or not?

Person C approaches A and B

C: excuse me, do you know which theatre hall is screening 3D Coraline?

B: ermmm, two?

C: no I mean the 3D one

B(pointing to the left): This is it

A: oh you mean this is it is over there?

D comes over

D: sorry but do you people know which hall is SAW VI screening?

B: hmmmm, five?

D: no the sixth one, number five was a long time ago

C(pointing at hall 5): I know, This is it

A(walks towards hall 5): oh I see, thanks a lot

C and D: .....

B: My girlfriend is an agent should be at number three right?

D: Jennifer's Body is better than an agent

A(inside hall 5): this is not it, this is so gross

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...