Monday, November 16, 2009

CSG

Never mind that I wasn't at Apec to join in the fun with Obama, Hatoyama, Arroyo, Najib, Susilo and the others. I got to see one of my favourite politicians in person today

He is none other than Chee Soon Juan!

Pardon me if you feel offended or uncomfortable with my preference but I just like him and have been supporting him for a long time. Spotted him while I was at the West Coast hawker centre opposite West Coast Plaza during noon

He and a few other party members, including his sister, were selling the party's newspaper but nobody dared to buy. I was with my dad and I know he doesn't like Dr Chee so I dare not say anything. If I were alone, I would definitely approach them and buy one to take a look

The pitch of his voice is actually quite low but he has good oratory skills. He has a smart brain and does make use of it just that he uses it wrongly and gets himself in trouble time and again

However, people should not just judge him based on his baseless comments. Hopefully, someone(or even himself)can educate him the right way to talk to fulfil his potential

Could it be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...