Sunday, November 01, 2009

1 Nov

There goes October and here comes November. Nothing much changed, lots of things changed, it all depends on how one looks at it

Liverpool lost again...Sian. I don't think I can ever get back the feeling that the Reds are superior in every match. If they do win a match now, then it will be a surprise to me

The American owners should seriously consider sacking Benitez and employ me as the manager instead. At least I won't sub Yossi Benayoun out of the game when he is playing well

LA Lakers lost to Dallas Mavericks. Another dagger stabbed into my heart. I have more hopes for my favourite basketball team than my football one so I guess I am not so upset about this loss

Anyway, I have an upcoming project which needs us to submit a movie poster designed by ourselves. I am thinking of creating one which has two people in it facing each other

Not physically facing each other but through cut and paste from two different photos. One would be a close up of the face while the other is a full or 3/4 body one. Sorry if I got my photography terms wrongly but you should roughly get what I mean right?

So if you or any of your friends are photogenic and want to appear on a movie poster, please contact me and submit a photo of yourself. Your reward? We can always discuss about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...