Sunday, November 22, 2009

22 Nov

I wanna write a complain letter to a forum but have yet to come to a decision on which newspaper should I write to. I think The Straits Times would be a pleasant choice since it has high readership. My Paper's forum is full of weird and strange readers. Today newspaper can be considered but I seldom read it

I read Lainhe Zaobao everyday but I am not going to write to them because I know I will have problems phrasing my Chinese words. Maybe I shall go take a look at how people write complain letters for reference. Don't worry SP, it's not about you but I think it will happen one day

Anyway, if you are eating Mcdonald's regularly to collect the monopoly game pieces, I really don't know if I should I suggest you to eat more or stop eating it because the promotion period is coming to an end

I checked the website and four words stunned me. "This promotion has ended" What does that mean? All the game pieces have ran out or the big winner who heng heng tio Sentosa Cove has emerged? I thought the contest was until 2nd December?

I took a look at the winners gallery and those lucky idiots only won themselves a TV, MP3 player, vouchers and Mcdonald's food. Some of them look pretty retarded especially the small winners who won an apple pie or some other food. This winner really turned me off. http://mcdwin.com/winners/winners-kellie-chua-jia-qi.html

Recently, I felt like planning a gathering with my poly classmates during the holidays but have no idea how to start of. I thought of asking them to climb Bukit Timah Hill with me but then again, I don't know if they are sporty enough for it

Maybe we can go to someone's house for mahjong or something and I thought Zhiteng's place would be a good idea, just that I am afraid we will irritate his neighbour with all the noise. My house is definitely out as I reckon I am the only human on earth who can tahan my bedroom's fragrance

Watching a movie would be more realistic but I don't know what movie is suitable for everyone. The Myanmar girls won't want to watch a Chinese show neither do the guys want to watch a film about dancing and singing

Ideas, I need ideas! I am sure I can think of them. My friends, see you during the holidays and let's have fun then, provided if I'm still alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...