Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14 April

Today afternoon, I called the SBS hotline to lodge a complaint. The phone ringed for like four times before a foreigner (I confirm it's some foreigner on a working pass) with a strong non-local accent answered it. His name was Rainder or something, I don't know the spelling but I must say he sucks big time as a customer service staff

Already pissed at the irregular frequency of the bus last evening, I got even more annoyed with his foreign accent (should be Fillipino because it's a popular job in their country) and poor telephone etiquette. It is obvious that he did not follow the way he was coached to talk or the company didn't bother investing in a foreigner like him. I hope it's the latter

Ok so I was telling him that I waited for 25 mins for the bus last evening which was raining heavily. I told him it was last evening and he asked me if it was during the raining period. I wanted to ask him "so is it an excuse for buses to be late when it's raining?, We are Singapore ok?"

He asked for my name, contact number and ex-link card number. What? Ez-link card number? I don't think that is necessary at all. I only gave him the first two. I said the first four numbers of my phone number slowly before doing a lighting speed blabber for the last four digits just to irritate him. Yeah, I am so wicked

At that was the end of the story, according to him. I twisted the plot and asked him "then?" He replied "we will check and call you back" I accepted his reply but purposely did not ask him when will it be. I am going to call the hotline in the afternoon tomorrow if nobody is calling me back and I will shoot and shoot that "the agent on the line did not even had the responsibility to tell when will I get a callback"

Then I will go on and question about their customer relations professionalism and their questionable way of operating, not only the frequency of buses of course. Rainder or whatever name a Singaporean will never be called, you better watch out

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...