Saturday, April 03, 2010

iPad

Oh yeah, so what are people talking about nowadays? iPad right? Yes, it will finally be in stores from 3 April, firstly in America of course. Everything that is created by Apple Inc seems to take to world by storm, from iPods to Macbooks to the erm, over-hyped iPhone. So what about Mr iPad then? Let me, a non-geek neutral average Joe, tell you

You can do lots of things with these tablet computer. Enough people had said enough of its functions. Let me tell you then, it is a perfect object for you to cover your face

Why do I have to cover my face? You would certainly ask. Measuring 9.56 by 7.47 inches (I dutifully did my homework), it should big enough to conceal one's face. So why must I conceal that beautiful face of mine?

To hide yourself. And would it be able to hide my whole self? You would then ask. Of course no, I would reply. But at least you can hide your face unlike the tiny puny iPhone

So the concept is that the iPad is larger than the iPhone. I would reply, you can see it with your eyes, it is larger. Ok so why do you need to cover your face? You are starting to get angry

Ok someone get me an iPad to cover my face now. I feel embarrassed for all the nonsense that I was writing

Actually, my definition is very simple. Ipad is for people who think that the iPhone is too small and a laptop is too bulky, hence using an iPad would be most suitable

But then the question again, what if someone thinks that an iPad is too big and an iPhone is too small? What next? iMedium-Pad?

iDon'tCare because I am not a geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...