Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Raymond
Happy birthday to you

Muacks Muacks, I love myself very much. Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait for it to arrive and just pause there for me to enjoy until I am satisfied

Sighs...Raymond, you are nineteen years old already and there are still so many things which you have yet to do

Have not traveled to overseas before in your life. Yes, you managed to keep a golden record going for nineteen years

Have not mastered the moonwalk even though you practise it constantly. Oh wait, you have been practising Sorry Sorry lately

Have not smoked before but know a lot about cigarettes. Smoking is bad for you health and Marlboro just increased its price recently. A pack of IceBlast costs almost $12 now. Ok sorry for the extra info

Have not (really) drank alcohol in your life before. Yes, you did tasted a bit of it when you were young but realized that it was bitter and never touched it again. Except for Jolly Shandy

Have not been a to a pub/club. I know you don't like those kind of places. It's a waste of money and time. I do not like them either. High five

Have not got your PhD yet. This one can take time to achieve. For now, people can still call you Raymond but they will have to address you as Dr. Eng in the future

Have not played pool before. Ok at you support Liverpool and had ever swam in a swimming pool

Have not done many many other things yet

But there is one thing which you had done, eating Black Forest cake on your birthday every year

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...