Friday, April 02, 2010

2 April

Yesterday was April Fool's Day, but surprisingly with an unusual and mad character, I didn't prank anybody. Yes, I was so obedient, I didn't let the naughty side of myself get the better of me. A round of applause please. Ok thank you even though I know that you can't be bothered to clap

Luckily, I was not punk'd by anyone too. This year's April Fool's Day seems a bit dull otherwise. I think it is because the creative juices in my mind had stop functioning because of the monotonous working life I am currently having

Every year when I flip the calendar to April, there will always be this nostalgic feeling. First of all, my royal birthday falls on the 12th day of this month. Since young, I was told that I was scheduled to be born on the 10th by the doctor but I was too stubborn or lazy to get out and the delay lasted for two days. I think it is true as I am still a very stubborn person nineteen years later toady

Then, April is the only month where I can remember the most birthdays. Like Nicholas who is six days younger than me, my cousin who happened to share the same birthday as me and many many other people. Even the place that I used to work at is infested with April babies

April also tends to be the month which has the most number of thunderstorms and is the temperature is always a bit higher than usual

Speaking about which, my ITP will be ending in a fortnight. It has been a really "long" journey for me and now I am nearing my destination as each day, hour, minute and second pass by without pausing. Looking back at the first day of work, I realized that time really flies although I still think it passes by very slowly when I'm working

It is all about the perspective of the observer in fact. If you stand at the top, you will find that you had came a long way, if you are at the bottom, you will see things differently. It is the angle which you are looking from. I hope that doesn't sound like trigonometry to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...