Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30 March

ITP was still so-so just that I realize that quite a number of people will be leaving the company within these two days because it is the close of the financial year. There two full-time staff leaving today and a few more going off tomorrow. Well, in life, there is never something which lasts forever. Records will be broken one day, people will part ways some day and governments won't last forever (hint hint, get what I mean?)


This Friday is Good Friday so yeah, we finally endured for a public holiday's arrival. Luckily it falls next to a weekend so I can have a longer break. Why don't they have Good Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and so on? Aiyah might as well have a Good March? Good sia!

Ok so nothing lasts forever, back to reality. Must sleep early tonight so that I will have energy to send off the people who are leaving tomorrow. Send off refers to farewell by the way in case you misunderstood it

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...