Thursday, March 25, 2010

14 day of ITP

Ok, my LO will be visiting me for the first time tomorrow but he didn't want to give me a time so who cares. Later I go for lunch and he come then it's his tachi already

Today morning my supervisor assigned me to brief the two temp staff about some procedures about the work and operations. Omg, I never expected that I would become a teacher in my life one day

Actually, judging from the way to impart my knowledge to my "students", I think I can be fairly good teacher. At least my students will like me and I can get their attention

But then again, it is just two people for today, a real teacher will have to discipline thirty students at a time. Ok rephrase, maybe I can be fairly good tuition teacher

Whatever, at the end of the day, I am still just another employee who waits eagerly for the time to reach six in the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...