Tuesday, March 16, 2010

7th day of ITP

Today is the first day of a month in the Lunar calendar so I had to eat vegetarian for the whole day

I ordered rice and three kinds of veggies for lunch and the auntie charged me $2.70. Walau, scam me lor! Three veggies need more than $2.50? Might as well go sell Western food

Ok and then I bought a can of Jia Jia liang teh and the taokay neo cahrged me $1.20. That foodcourt is really a scammer, I probably not patronize it again unless all the other eating places nearby are closed

That's all for today but before I go, I have a picture to share with you all. Click on it if you can't see the words clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...