Friday, March 19, 2010

9th and 10th day of ITP

Ok so I didn't update yesterday. I was busy playing games so it slipped off that ageing mind of mine. Yesterday during lunch, I watched thirty minutes of Avatar in the recreation room. One Malay auntie brought the DVD and I helped them (group of aunties and some middle-aged ones) to play with the DVD player

Yes, I watched about thirty minutes of the show but I was busy explaining to the aunites who the character were and what the story was about for two-thirds of the time. If my lunchtime was two hours, I would have completed watching it as some boring parts are worth skipping. The night before was very cold that when I woke up today, I realized that my body was curled up like a porcupine

The past two days were seriously the most boring days since the first day of my ITP. There were little calls so when I received the daily email on the statistics of yesterday, my idle time was 5 hours and 48 minutes. Technically, this means that I worked for only 2 hours plus yesterday. Well, but my pay is so pathetic anyway so I don't feel bad about it

Today will be a good challenger for the title of the most slack day with Yesterday. From 4pm to 6pm in the afternoon, I only answered two calls. The rest of time I was busy thinking of what to do to entertain myself and entertaining myself with the things which I thought of doing. Oh yes and I changed seat today and Zhiteng signed in to MSN earlier than me in the morning for the first time. He seems to be proud of himself

It was so boring that at 5.58pm, I already started closing all the windows and my Outlook on my computer before pressing the logout button on the phone at 5.59pm. Who cares? I started work at like 8.55am you know so I had already exceeded the usual eight hours of work per day. Pay me more lah then you'll see some changes

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...