Wednesday, March 24, 2010

12th and 13th day of ITP

It has been a bit different for me for the past two days. My supervisor assigned me to write an entire call centre support manual on one of the company's products. I used Microsoft Word to do it and finished it after more than eight hours

So for the whole of today, I was just sitting at the back typing on the keyboard. The only other things which I did for the day was eat, drink and bent down to check which wire was loosen when the computer shut down suddenly

My supervisor asked me about the standard deviation and other Maths stuff which I wrote in the weekly entry in my log book. So I told him I will go check up on the formula first. I have not studied it six months already

Oh yeah back to square again for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...