Friday, March 12, 2010

5th day of ITP

Fifth day of ITP and I finally started to work, as in officially. It is the first day of working but I already feel that it is a bit dull somehow. Must look for some things to do to spice up my office life

Thinking back about a few months ago, I should have went to apply for ITP at more exciting places like hospitals or maybe Mediacorp. The past few days I've been thinking, if I was attached to a hospital, it will look so cool

Like when people ask you "eh where your ITP at ah" and you reply it is at NUS or SGH or Gleneagles or whatever, the person will like shout "WOW" in his head. Then if he continues to ask what are you working as you can bullshit and say you are a trainee doctor or something

Or maybe if you say you are at Mediacorp then they will start asking you "wah which celebrity did you see? got see XXX or not?" Again, you can bullshit and say "yeah I took pictures with XXX and got helped XXX buy lunch when she was filming"

Unfortunately, most of us are stuck in an office or air-con room so our exposure is quite limited unless we have ample time to surf the internet

So in a nutshell, my first week of ITP was pretty peaceful and a bit boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...