Sunday, March 07, 2010

Janice

As a man of my words and since I have no excuse to be busy as exams are over, I have decided to write the post about Janice as requested by her

After much consideration, I have decided not to use any photos as it looks awkward to do so. Also, I will be taking up a lot of time choosing which photo to use

So let's start with my first impression of her or rather the first time I saw her. The first time I saw her, I only saw her back. Just a normal human back that belongs to someone of dark (erm, I mean tanned) skin.
Actually, she was on the same bus as me but I didn't realize it until Karen told me that that girl in front was so and so when we alighted. Ok, luckily she doesn't look very tall, a voice in my head told me

Then the second time when I saw her, excluding from far away, was when she came into the pantry where I was secretly eating a banana or some other fruit I think. Then we talk lor. Like that lor. Talk about ourselves lor but more about me I believe

Through my observation, I can conclude that Janice is the typical Singapore ang moh teenage girl who rarely reads Chinese, loves Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift, adores shopping and hanging out with girlfriends, always having some unknown problem that everyone is aware but nobody knows what it is and last but not least, she falls into the category of people who love dancing

She is still quite "tender" (嫩) to the working world. Joining the company was like an enormous eye-opener for her and she thinks that it has changed her life somehow. Her life didn't change of course, it was she herself who transformed from all the never-before exposure

As her age is quite a fair younger than the others, she finds herself enjoying the experience, it is a totally different experience and some more it is a working experience and I am speaking from my experience if you manage to catch me

She still needs more roughing. Her confidence is there which is good. She is kind in nature but better don't try to offend her. And never comment about her singing

Oh did I miss out anything? Erm, maybe her handphone's techno ringtone. Sometimes, it is quite annoying when it rings in the office. Sometimes only ok? Sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...