Monday, March 15, 2010

6th day of ITP

I don't know what the hell happened but I cannot login to my SPICE account today. My LAN ID on my school laptop, my ESP account, my SAS account and every other account that requires my admin number as the ID. Gonna call up those idiots from the IT department tomorrow morning

So for now, I have to make do with using the laptop's administrator account that has an irregular resolution which makes things appear bigger than usual. Strange but I was able to login yesterday with the same password but I don't know what took place within twenty-four hours

Anyway for day six of ITP, it was the first day that I worked for one complete day and it was tiring. I realized that ITP has taken up so much of our time that it makes us forget/have no time to do the miscellaneous things that we want to do

For example, I wanted to take part in the Good Eye Deer T-shirt Design competition and told myself that I'll start working on it after my Maths exam. However, ITP made me completely forget about it until last night when it suddenly returned to my memory. I checked out the website just now and the closing date is today. Diao...Too late already

But then again ITP means working and sooner or later all of us will have to be working one day. SO does that mean that all our free time will have to be sacrificed? If so, than shouldn't we enjoy when we are still students? But do students really enjoy being students? And do working adults prefer going back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...