Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3rd day of ITP

Third day of ITP and I am still on training since Monday. I think there will still be training tomorrow but the trainer who trained me since Monday told me that she is on leave for tomorrow and Friday. The other trainer is on MC for today and tomorrow

Maybe they (supervisor) will just throw me onto the battlefield tomorrow since I already have a bit of knowledge. But I would like to emphasize that it is only a bit. Maybe one megabyte. Hope many more megabtyes will come in soon

I am a very loyal person by nature. For example I am Singaporean, I will support Singapore even if they are the confirm-will-kena-thrashed underdogs in a match. I am from SP and even though my hobby is criticizing my school, I still stand by it during arguments with others

So for my company, I think I will pia all the way since I have a contract with them. Just do it or don't do it. Impossible is nothing. I am what I am. Eh, why am I listing out all the slogans of sports brands?

Today I called Nas in the afternoon to kill time since the office telephone is free of charge and he seemed quite busy from the way he talk. Luckily people like Zhiteng and I got "easier" jobs but I believe I am still more lucky than him

It is better to get an easy job for ITP since most of us are working from a nine to five schedule and getting equally pathetic salaries that discourage ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...