Monday, March 22, 2010

11th day of ITP

At last, that Ah Beng Liasion Officer (LO) of mine called me today, he sounds quite Ah Beng to me. He said he will be coming down to visit me this Friday and asked me about the security and rules over there. He even asked me to hop into his car and we will find a place to talk at but I told him it's ok as I can book a room in office for the meeting

So in the afternoon, I played around with the Microsoft Outlook and managed to make a booking of one of the meeting rooms next to my workplace on Friday. By the way, I booked it for the whole day, 9am to 6pm because he has yet to tell me what time will he be coming

It's been two weeks already and my log book is visibly flooded with words. It has been such a long time since I last wrote so many words with my hand. The last time I did it was during my Literature exam in O Level I think. I am planning to be sort of a scriptwriter and my entries will have plot twists and unexpected happenings every week

Oh yeah and tomorrow is Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day. Free ice cream for all at their participating scoop shops islandwide from 12pm to 7pm. No chance for me of course, I'll be stuck in the office counting down to 6pm like every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...