Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi my name is Raymond and I think I am addicted to K-pop. Ok it's just a tiny bit only. Yes, I mean like I only do the Sorry Sorry dance every morning after I wake up, croon Gee and Oh! when I am on the bus, belt out Ring Ding Dong when I am showering and of course, sing and dance Nobody when there is nobody around

Is that enough to consider that I am addicted? No, I don't think so. At least I don't rush to attend concerts like some crazy teenage boy. At least I don't write a whole chunk of status update in Facebook depicting my K-pop experience. And at the very least, I believe with my voice, I can sing Oh! very well that people will think that I am the number ten member of SNSD if they do not see my face

In fact, I don't even know who's who in SNSD or Super Junior. I just know that they have more members than a basketball team. Everyday I practise singing Ring Ding Dong but until now the only lyrics which I can pronounce properly is really just "ring", "ding" and "dong" and I say them with a Korean slang

Then I tried singing Wedding Dress but I always end up like I was trying to be a racist by singing "nigger" during the chorus. I always wonder how Rain sculpted that figure of his which has zero percent body fat and believed that it is all Photoshop to console myself

Oh yes, I forgot to mention about watching Korean dramas. The only drama from Korea which I really watched was Princess Hours and that was four years ago. After that, I never watched an entire korean show again

So I think I haven't fall into the K-pop addiction hole. I still prefer sambal chilli over kimchi. By the way, I realized that I forgot to do something. I have yet to practise the Sorry Sorry dance today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...