Thursday, March 11, 2010

4th day of ITP


Cheapest ever vending machine selling drinks in Singapore

Today, I am still on training. But it was only in the morning. Then in the afternoon they told me to read up such past records logged by the staff there to understand better. It was like a self-studying thing, own time own target. So for the afternoon, I was just sitting at the desk reading what my colleagues were writing and trying to see if anything sounds logical

Unfortunately reading too much text will make my brain protest and I started to feel sleepy. So I decided to walk around and talk with the people there. There were a couple of them who just finished their A levels (so should be same age as me), another three who just ORD-ed and the rest were mainly adults

I decided to touch my log book at last and I jotted down the things I did for day one to day four. There was not even enough space for me to write so I had to shorten my exciting stories somehow. More exciting stories coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...