Monday, March 01, 2010

1 Mar

Countdown to the final seven days before I start my ITP. Next week this time, I will most probably be going home from the workplace. Seems that everybody is being posted to different places. Some are staying in the west but are posted to some unknown place in the east. Some are posted to a shopping centre that they had never even heard of before

Went to school to study Maths today. I still don't understand how Laplace transform will benefit us in our lives. It is about moments, more of a physics and mechanical approach. Anyway, I always think of kueh lapis whenever I see/hear Laplace transform before switching my mind back to Maths

Ok, Canada won the ice hockey gold medal in the Winter Olympics after beating America. They should win anyway since ice hockey is their national sport and they are the hosts. Oh yes and congratulations to South Korea for winning some figure skating event I believe. The news was all about a girl crying after she clinched the gold

I don't have a in-depth knowledge about winter sports since I live in a country which is quite near to the equator. But one thing for sure, I love air-con

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...