Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MIKE

Photobucket

I would like to talk about my school's student portal site. It is called MIKE (sorry but I don't know why and I don't remember being told the reason) and it supposed to be a multi-purpose site of almost everything for every student

Unfortunately, I must say that it sucks. There are only three things you can expect from this website. Either lag, hang or not even able to access it for whatever error that pops up

One of the three things which I mentioned will surely happen whenever I visit the website since the start new academic year. SP seriously needs to do something to improve it and appease irritated users like myself

I confirm that I am not the only one having negative feedback about it. Maybe I should call the helpdesk hotline and show off my world class complaining oratory skills to the person who answered the call

Speaking about complaining over the phone, I realized that SBS has yet to get back to me after two weeks. That Rainder foreigner guy who talked to me previously will meet his doom

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...