Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday

Let me summarize what transpired on my birthday yesterday

Many people wished me happy birthday using different methods. I can't remember how many were they in total as all I could remember was that I said thank you countless of times to whoever that wished me

There were people who wished me when they saw me in the morning

There were also some who realized that it was my nineteen anniversary on earth and wished me

Some wished me only when I walked past them while other did it when we were the only two people at a specific place Ex. toilet

There was also one who smsed one of our mutual friends and asked that mutual friend to wish me verbally when she has my handphone number

Three girls bought me ice-cream, they said that there was no cake shop nearby

Some seem to be aware that it is my birthday but just can't say it out to break the ice

One approached me to shake my hand to wish even though I don't what was she blabbering while shaking my hand but I believe it is some wishes

And a whole lot of people wrote on my wall in Facebook. I have thanked every single one of them in the most creative way I can think of instead of the usual and boring "thank you" that most people will do

One more significant thing of yesterday is my cholesterol level. I think that my cholesterol level will score distinction judging from the food which I consumed yesterday

Char kway teow, fried chicken, pastries, french fries, lots of creamy stuff and of course birthday cake lah

I would like to thank everyone again for making it a pleasant day for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...