Friday, April 09, 2010

My log book is pretty full now. Every single daily entry space is filled up to the brink by long winded stories from me. I think the principal should give me an award called "Most detailed log book of an SP student in the entire school's history" I believe I deserve that award like how our government claim they deserve such obscene salaries

I realized that ITP does not really play an important part to our education in the polytechnic. Yes, we are given work experience but to what extent is it relevant to the modules which we are taking?

Even if it is very relevant, how is six weeks enough to gain anything really useful? Especially those who travel to another country for overseas ITP like China? Omg, did I say China? What can we learn from them man? Putting melamine into milk powder or poison into dumplings?

Call me anti-China if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...