Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweaty palms

Today's weather was blistering hot. It was so boiling that I felt like singing Wonder Girls' So Hot but realized that I had forgotten the lyrics.

My fan has been switched on for almost the past 24 hours. I wonder if it is complaining that the motor is getting too hot as well. Luckily, fans can't speak human language.

I have a distinct trait which people know and are afraid off. My sweaty palms as well as my feet. The area which I walk around looks drenched in sweat. A good way to let others know the territorial boundaries like what animals do.

As I am typing now, my palms are also perspiring. I seldom shake hands with others and always stick them in my pockets. You should know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...