Friday, October 22, 2010

22 Oct

I expected the Technopreneurship lesson to be interesting but I guess the saying that goes "the higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment" is right.

The lecturer kept talking about himself and other auxiliary stuff. Like his daughter's swimming lessons, his Chinese New Year visitings, his working life in SP and many more which I can't remember.

The only thing that I recalled was I was reading the newspaper and Temasek Holdings bought a stake in a Brazilian oil and gas company that starts with the letter O.

The most ridiculous part is that we have to pay $1.30 for this module's notes. It's not even a book man! It's just some A4-sized papers stapled together. The content inside is hardly informative at all.

I seriously suspect if the price is $1.30 or $0.13. I could have bought a ballpoint pen with the amount I forked out.

I also had to buy a book (it's really a book) for another module called NETP. It costs $2.10 and although it has been 4 days since I paid, I still find the extra 10 cents quite annoying.

I wonder if the lecturer pockets all the 10 cents from students or the printing costs so exactly at that price. I hope it is the latter.

People will tell me that it is because of calculations from the printing. I believe that the price won't be exactly $2.10.

So if the school can round the price up to the nearest 10 cents, why can't it round up to the nearest dollar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...