Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Singapore is Liverpool

Look at what we have now. Peter Lim of Singapore has announced that he also wants to buy Liverpool Football Club.

This guy is a freaking billionaire rated at 16 billion dollars by Forbes and he made it clear that he is offering 360 billion POUNDS (not SGD) to buy the club.

This must the first positive news for local Liverpool fans like (not me, not me, I don't support an 18th-placed team). Anyway, I was already having thoughts about Liverpool if the takeover is successful.

A new Liverpool manager who is Singaporean. I think that I am quite suitable for that job in terms passion, I just need to get a coaching license.

Roy Hodgson has proved to everybody that he is only good at managing small clubs. A big club like Liverpool needs somebody with bigger ambitions to lead them. Somehow, Raymond sounds better than Roy.

New Reds players who are also Singaporeans. Bring in Noh Alam Shah, Indra Sahdan, Shahril Ishak etc. I hope Alam Shah can whack some Manchester United players when he plays against them, never mind if he gets a red card.

Unknown players like Wai Yuen who dream about playing for the Merseyside club may finally get the chance of their lives. Lucas and David N'gog please step aside, no I mean get lost.

Liverpool is Singapore. Singapore is Liverpool.

What am I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...