Monday, October 25, 2010

CSM lecturer

My CSM lecturer is really a joker. I am not referring to being a competent joke teller but one whose actions and words make others laugh at.

Last week, we had to think of something which we want to sell (or market). Everyone else is going to think of dull and boring electronic gadgets or devices so I decided on selling property to be different.

When I told my idea to the lecturer, she asked if I have ever worked as a property agent. I cannot comprehend what made her ask that. If I was really selling houses, will I still be in the classroom?

Today, she browsed the sales letter which I drafted for the "house" that I am selling. She asked why didn't I include a sentence about a discount.

There can only be two possibilities which prompted her to ask such a dumb question. She has never lived in a house before or she is just simply d_ _ _.

Where on earth does a seller gives a discount to potential buyers? It's the one with the highest bid that wins.

My lecturer even suggested me to write nonsense like "10% discount for first 100 buyers". There will and will always be only one damn buyer for one damn house. I am not selling printers or handphones like what the rest of your students are doing.

I wonder if I were to sell matchsticks would she think that I am selling one matchstick at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...