Monday, October 18, 2010

First day of the new semester. Nothing much changed. People are late for lectures, the lesson starts late but ends earlier than the expected time.

Foodcourts are crowded during lunchtime. Popular bookshop has a long queue. Dover MRT station was flooded with students in the morning. Cars are parked all over the campus including beside double yellow lines.

Oh yes, how can I not talk about the new Starbucks? There were like only 10 seats in the cafe but the shop was filled with 100 people! Ok, I am just exaggerating but I think the scene looks quite retarded.

Lastly, there is some construction going on near the library. I heard that they are going to build a sanctuary there. Will you make any difference? Why not use the money to subsidize students' transport fares instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...