Thursday, October 14, 2010

14 Oct

The new semester will commence in 4 days' time. Excluding FYP, our timetable looks quite "blank" this time. My PT (personal tutor) Tan Toh Seng will be my lecturer again. PTs are supposed to contact their students regularly but mine only does it when there is a need to.

More than 2 years, like every other new student, we had to carry tins in public for the school's flag day. Until now, I still don't know where will the collected funds go to. The school indirectly forced us to collect at least $30. You will only be awarded CCA points if you achieve that amount.

However, I have still not receive those points although I raised more than $30 through the public, myself and friends whereby we donate to each other. The point is, SP did not seem to appreciate what we did. They made Flag Day look as though it's a mandatory ritual all freshmen must undergo. We won't love the school more by forcing us to do CIP.

Anyway, back to the upcoming semester. There is this module which I particularly look forward to. It is Technopreneurship, those kind of miscellaneous modules the school makes you take in hope that you will be a more all-rounded person. I guess it is just another lesson where you stand in front of the class, put on an invisible mask and start acting like you are very enthusiastic about your presentation.

So why am I so interested? Well, the module code starts with BA instead of the usual LC. That's the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...